Dr. Charanjit Sandhu
I assure you that me and my staff will give our best towards your personal satisfaction. We will try to make your experience in our offices a pleasant and memorable one.
Meet Our Dentist Dr. Charanjit Sandhu in Linden, NJ
Dr. Charanjit Sandhu has graduated from New York University College of Dentistry in 1991. She opened her own private dental office in 1992.
She is passionate about dentistry and to stay abreast of changes in the field of dentistry, she has aggressively pursued continuing education courses over 1700 CE hours.
She has advanced her education in the area of Implant dentistry, bone-grafting, surgery, conscious sedation, orthodontics and cosmetic dentistry. She practices all phases of general dentistry including but not limited to cosmetic, restorative, removable and fixed prosthodontics, oral surgery, periodontics, endodontics and implant dentistry.
She has a proven track record of being an accomplished dentist with unmatched clinical skills in various fields of dentistry. Her proficiency in Evaluation and Diagnosis of dental ailments is unparalleled. She believes in prevention and treats each patient with compassion, respect and professionalism. She is blessed with artistic and soft hands that appeal to her patients. She is gentle, kind and caring.
She is the only general dentist in Linden Township and neighboring towns who is an Associate Fellow of American Academy of Implant Dentistry. She is qualified to do both surgical and restorative phases of implant dentistry.
The reconstructive dentistry in her office deploys the use conscious sedation. She is an expert in treating temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders, Sleep apnea, and snoring disorder in children and adults. She uses appliance therapy for patients who have CPAP intolerance. She also advocates DNA appliance therapy. Another aspect of her practice is orthodontics. She has been treating adults and children with braces and orthopedic appliances. She has also been Invisalign Preferred Provider for many years. Her newly redesigned offices provide you comfort and relaxing environment for treatment. She has distinguished her dentistry as a unique blend of science and art in 23 years of dental practice. She performs variety of aesthetic and restorative dental services to improve your appearance, confidence, comfort and general health. She often receives compliments for being great with kids and fearful patients. She believes in minimal treatment that provides maximum benefits. She practices preventive and conservative dentistry.
Her unique blend of orthodontic correction and obstructive sleep apnea allows patients to make an educated decision to breathe better and snore-less while asleep, She takes time to deliver a high standard of dental excellence. As a professional, she feels her calling is to serve people and develop lasting relationship by promoting health and wellness through the provision of dental care. She is involved in various community activities and devotes her time and services to various non-profit organizations.
- Undergraduate: Punjabi University, Patiala, Punjab 1974
- Masters of Science, Meerut University, Meerut India: 1977
- Dental School: New York University: 1991
- Orthodontics: United States Dental Institute: 2001
- Invisalign Certifications I and II: 2002
- Dental Implants: Mini Residency, Smile USA Center for Reconstructive Dentistry: 2005
- Dental Implants: Apsun Dental Implant Research & Education Center Certificate:2008
- Enteral Conscious Sedation: Nitrous Oxide: UMDNJ: 2011
- Associate Fellow of American Academy of Implant Dentistry: 2012
- DNA: Epigenetic Orthodontics Certification 2014: Dr. Dave Singh: 2014
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- New Jersey Dental Association (NJDA)
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM)
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)