Meet your dentist
Charanjit Sandhu DDS
Complete Dentistry under one roof! I maintain a lifelong commitment to excellence in dentistry!
I graduated from New York University College of Dentistry in 1991 and opened my first dental office next year, in 1992, in Linden, NJ.
Being passionate about dentistry and to stay abreast of changes in the field of dentistry have been the cornerstones of my practice. By continuing my education courses, I have added various specialties to my practice like Sleep Medicine, Implant dentistry, Orthodontics etc.
Apart from these, I continue to advance my education in the areas of Implant dentistry, bone-grafting, oral surgery, conscious sedation, orthodontics and cosmetic dentistry. I practice all phases of general dentistry including but not limited to cosmetic, restorative, removable and fixed prosthodontics, oral surgery, periodontics, endodontics and implant dentistry.
My track record of being an accomplished dentist with unmatched clinical skills has been proven over the years. My proficiency in Evaluation and Diagnosis of dental ailments is unparalleled. Preventative care and customer satisfaction have always been the focus at my practice.
Being the only general dentist in Linden Township who has achieved Associate Fellowship of American Academy of Implant Dentistry is a matter of pride for me. I am qualified to do all facets of implant dentistry including surgical and restorative phases.
The reconstructive dentistry in my office deploys the use of conscious sedation. I am an expert in treating temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders, Sleep apnea, and snoring disorder in children and adults. I use appliance therapy for patients who cannot tolerate CPAP.
I have been treating adults and children with braces and orthopedic and DNA appliances. I pride myself in being an Invisalign Preferred Provider for many years.
My newly redesigned offices are aimed at providing comfort and relaxing environment to the patients. I distinguish myself being ambidextrous in blending art and science of dentistry. I perform variety of aesthetic and restorative dental services to improve your appearance, confidence, comfort and general health. Being great with kids and fearful patients is the skill I consider crucial for ensuring customer satisfaction.
My expertise in DNA appliance therapy, orthodontic correction and sleep medicine for overcoming obstructive sleep apnea allows patients to breathe better and sleeping peacefully. I promise to put my energy and time delivering a high standard of dental excellence to improve your smile and life as a whole.
- Undergraduate: Punjabi University, Patiala, Punjab 1974
- Masters of Science, Meerut University, Meerut India: 1977
- Dental School: New York University: 1991
- Orthodontics: United States Dental Institute: 2001
- Invisalign Certifications I and II: 2002
- Dental Implants: Mini Residency, Smile USA Center for Reconstructive Dentistry: 2005
- Dental Implants: Apsun Dental Implant Research & Education Center Certificate:2008
- Enteral Conscious Sedation: Nitrous Oxide: UMDNJ: 2011
- Associate Fellow of American Academy of Implant Dentistry: 2012
- DNA Appliance Therapy: Epigenetic Orthodontics Certification 2014: Dr. Dave Singh: 2014
- Advanced Bone Grafting: Smile USA Center for Reconstructive Dentistry: 2016
- Dental Sleep Medicine Mini Residency: Tuft University School of Medicine and American Academy of Craniofacial Pain: 2015
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- New Jersey Dental Association (NJDA)
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM)
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)